Our Mission is to excel and our Target is to fight against time and our responsibility is to do the job as per the laid down procedure. Our goal is the satisfaction of our clients by ensuring them the entire safety, by acceptance of the responsibility in its totality. Our endeavor is to educate clients with respect to the ever-changing world of logistics and to chalk out plans for timely and prompt delivery to the buyers.
We also offer Specialty Services.
When it comes to overseas location filming, choosing the right transport management service is essential. You need to know you’re dealing with a specialised, established company with a track record of successful projects from million dollar blockbusters to tightly budgeted commercials.
- Over 25 years experience specialising in film and TV transport services
- An independently owned company with film industry dedicated management team
- Heathrow based HQ employing over thirty trained staff
- Fleet of radio controlled, satellite tracked vehicles
- Personalised service designed for clear lines of communication
- Every project overseen by Dynamic film co-ordinator liaising with your Production Manager
- Highly experienced in chartering appropriate transport by land, sea or air.
- Established network of overseas agents ensure highly reliable delivery service of daily rushes back to UK
ATA Carnets – Free! Friendly Expert Advice
The ATA Carnet is an international customs document that permits duty-free temporary import of goods for up to one year. By presenting an ATA Carnet to foreign Customs, you pass duty free and tax free into a carnet country. ATA Carnets also serve as the registration of goods in the UK upon re-importation.
The ATA documentation accompanying the goods bypasses the time-consuming task of completing numerous Customs documents for each individual country to be visited. The carnet also provides a financial guarantee to foreign Customs officials that, in the event the goods which have been temporarily admitted are not re-exported, import duties and taxes will be paid.
- Never knowingly undersold – we offer the best price and service and will better any written quote.
- We provide a complete ATA Carnet Preparation service to suit your exact needs including providing you cover for the bond required under the Carnet Indemnity Scheme.
- Just let us know where & when you are going, a list of the goods/equipment you are taking and for how long – sit back and let us do the rest for you.
- We can deliver your urgent Carnet to you the same day (express fees apply) or use our standard 24/48 hour service.
We provide specialist dedicated freight transport and shipping services for all types of events, concerts, expo’s, major sporting events.
We handle all types of ‘events’ to any destination on the globe
- Corporate Events
- Trade Shows
- Product Launches
- Hospitality Events
All these types of ‘events’ require the highest level of planning and attention to detail. We are leaders among transport and shipping companies who can provide you with the resources to achieve your delivery and return of goods and equipment to any destination worldwide.
“Museum & Gallery Removals – Historic and Vintage Vehicle Transportation”
350 years of experience! That’s the combined total of working years that our staff and directors have between them which is what makes us one of the leading shipping companies in the UK. Our experience will be at your disposal and we welcome all inquiries regarding all types of Antique and Art shipping services.
- Fine Art
- Fine Wine
- Historic carriages
- Museum Exhibits
- Sporting guns
- Vintage vehicles
- Vintage aircraft
Each shipping movement is fully researched and we make sure that the right equipment is in the right place and at the right time to ensure a safe and secure movement of all types of valuable cargo.